Intimate Talk with Tolu

Intimate Talk with Tolu
Relationship, Sex & Marriage Counseling, Public Speaking, Matchmaking, Love Errands, TV/Radio Host, True life storie.

Friday, 18 April 2014

MY GOOD FRIDAY MESSAGE


Yesterday, I stumbled on the seven bowl of affliction online and decided to read more about it, I read about rapture, about Armageddon and the millennium reign.

This brought back the memory of when I was growing up, I gave my life at a very tender age, I was involved in rural evangelism and crusades. I remember those days when we will visit towns and villages to show the movies; Olugbala gbami, the beginning of the end..... You remember those movies?

You will see people in tears, broken and desperately willing to make amends. All that has changed now, probably because we have better understanding of the dispensation of grace, maybe because people are carried away with the teachings about prosperity or we have just concluded that rapture is never gonna happen.

Hhhmmmm..... Whatever the case maybe, I think today should be a day of sober reflection for all of us, the day Christ paid the uttermost price for me and you, the day He laid down His life so we could have ours in abundance, the day He said its finished!

Brothers and sisters, won't you reconsider your way and forget all these "it doesn't matter" religion we are practicing today, won't you make amends and reconsider your salvation, or, what will it profit a man that gained the whole world and looses his soul?

You might not trust pastors anymore( that's the excuse of many), you might even be disappointed in some believers, but that,  still, won't change the standard of God.

Wether you believe it or not, rapture is real and Jesus Christ is coming back, and if you don't believe that, sure you know there's life after death. Make up your mind to be different today, so the death of Jesus will not be in vain. No one is perfect but we can all work towards perfection. This is my Good Friday message, my fans, my passion. Happy Easter!

You might wish to say this prayer with me: Lord Jesus, I know you came to this world to die for me, I know I've not been the best you expected, but I ask that you forgive me all my sins today, I confess you as my Lord and saviour, come into my life and leave no more, give me grace to live to your expectations. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment