Intimate Talk with Tolu

Intimate Talk with Tolu
Relationship, Sex & Marriage Counseling, Public Speaking, Matchmaking, Love Errands, TV/Radio Host, True life storie.

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

APRIL FOOL....

Still on April fool matters. You can't just fool some people on APRIL FOOLS' DAY....

Last year April 1st.. A woman wanted to play a prank on
her husband to know how her hubby would react if she left
without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to
write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want
to live with him any more and after writing she put the
letter on the table in the bedroom before hiding under the
bed.......
When her hubby came back home, he saw the letter and
read it, then he also wrote something on it then began to
sing and dance, changing his clothes. He got his phone,
dialed someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing
clothes then will join you, as for my old madam, it has
finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her all
dis while and has left. I was really wrong to have married
her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!".
The hubby then walked out of the room.

In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the
bed and decided to go and read what the hubby wrote on
the letter. It reads: "Madam April fool....I COULD see your
feet under d bed, I am going to buy bread. Stand up & fry
egg 4 me, abeg stop dis your silly games and go prepare
me a meal joor"!!

Happy New Month to u all once again

No comments:

Post a Comment