I NEED HELP
We met on facebook and we became friends because we answer the same surname.
I'm from Nigeria while she is from Rep. Of Benin.
We are so close that people think we are dating. She's always around me. We go to work together, we return together because she stays close to where I live.
I love her so much that I'm willing to do anything to have her but the problem there is that she's not ready to accept my proposal. We've been on this since April 2011.
She's always with me and goes home very late in the night. The earliest time she leaves is 10:15pm. She stays as late as 11pm at times yet she keeps turning me down telling she can't date me.
She told me she's older than I am and is not ready to date someone younger than she is. Also, her immediate younger sister is 2 years older than I am.
She does not have a boyfriend neither do I have a serious relationship.
My profile picture on facebook is a picture we took together while her profile picture on facebook is another picture we took together.
To me, she doesn't give room for guys to ask her out. If she's not @ home, she's with me.
The Wednesday preceding new year (28th December, 2011), I was with her in my room and she raised the issue of me being single. I told her I'm not interested in anyone. Later, I told her I still want her. She told me NO that it's not possible. I felt so sad and down that I could not hold it to myself.
While being emotional, we found ourselves kissing for the first time. She left later without us going beyond the kissing.
The next day while returning from work, she checked on me and while she was about leaving, we kissed again! This time it lasted more than 20mins! I was shocked! On getting outside, she told me she has no feelings for me and she was doing those things for me to feel comfortable.
I am in love and I'm willing to do anything to keep her to myself.
I told her I intend getting married in 2013 and she told me she intends getting married the same year 2013!
Up till now, we talk for for like an hour in a day, chat on bbm all day.
The closeness is more than ever.
Kindly help me with your advice
No comments:
Post a Comment