I was discussing with a friend over the weekend and he told me about a particular lady in a barbecue joint that he normally visit with his fiends, she's one of the servers.
He said he has gone with about 7 of his friends and he can categorically say that out of those 7, four of them has slept with this lady.
He said sometimes when he visits alone, he always take note of how other men relate with the Lady and this made him wondered the number of men that would have slept with her.
This got me thinking, and I remembered my 10kobo sometimes last week about sex. A lot of people in-boxed me that sex is no longer as sacred as I think, some say its everywhere, some say, these days, people can do it with anyone at anytime.
I can't help but pondered on this issue, how can a young lady who is expecting someone to pay her bride price(especially these days, with outrageous list including iPad and iPhone) be counting 20, 50, 100 even someone said up to 200 sexual partner before getting married?
For what? Don't give me the poverty excuse please. What's going on? Where is our virtues as African women, whatever happened to our body being the temple of Christ? What about our pride, dignity....
I'm not trying to judge anyone here, its just that I cant conclude my 10kobo this morning, I need Somebody to bail me out please, wetin dey happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment