ITWT
THE JOURNEY SO FAR, THANK YOU FANS! I have this divine inbuilt
ability to counsel, this I have been doing without realizing what I
carried, counseling has always being a part of me, I guess that was why
I was encouraged to start publishing a quarterly wedding magazines
that has a lot of articles about how to make relationship and marriage
work. On May 6, 2010 God gave me the vision of ITWT, I
made the first post on Facebook and @Ganiu Oyewole made the first
comment.
I talked with few people who have been in related field and
they gave me their full support (Special thanks to Olapeju Agunbiade
and My spiritual mother, Dr Stephannie Oarhe), then I asked God for a
name and He gave me ITWT, I have never heard of such name before but
God gave it to me, that is why when people marvel when I counsel them
and say words like, aunty Tolu you are really good in this, Tolu how
did you know the exact solution to my problem etc, they don't come as a
surprise because I know this is not just a passion for me but also a
divine call. Of course it comes with its challenges, but above all God
has been faithful. Its been 3 years of a jolly ride with little bumps
here and there, but I must say, there wouldn't have been a better
career for me. My ultimate appreciation goes to God Almighty who has
given me the grace to be a blessing unto my generation, the
overwhelming testimonies are evidence of His grace and I return all
glory to Him. I specially want to thank my fans, we fought, we made
up, we argued , we also laugh, we say harsh words sometimes and also
pray for each other too. What more can I say, MY FANS, MY WORLD indeed!
All this wouldn't have happened without you guys, from Lagos to PH,
from Abuja to Harare, from Ghana to UK, US and everyone who have been a
part of this from allover the world, I appreciate you guys from my
heart and I'm blessed to have you. Not forgetting my tutor Andy and
Staff and students of UK Institute of Counseling, staff of RSTV PH,
sponsors and encouragers on this page, my dependable Mum, sisters and
brothers, members of itwt fan groups on BB and allover PH and all my
ever addicted fans who always gat my back and make comments on daily
basis (can't mention all your names) I love you guys. And to the love
of my life, the man behind the vision, my husband, I love you to pieces
and I'm blessed to have you, my kids Jerry and Cherry, you are my
life! Thank you guys, I can't thank all of you enough, don't forget to
join us as we mark this second year anniversary of ITWT, the date is
24th aug. I will keep you posted as events unfold. Long live ITWT,
long live my fans!
No comments:
Post a Comment